famouslastwords

Monday, April 13, 2009

My crush; him!














from left: babai, toyu(him), noe, opie


06/04/2009 09:00:00 PM

My crush; him!

This is a story happened on april 8, 2009, the story that i'll cherish forever. :)

It was a very cute morning, 8.Oo am to be exact; I get this message from him; “tok da bangon, cu da bangon?” it is cute, very cute, no no, super cute, it successfully built a smile on my face. :)

It was a very fine morning, 9.Oo am to be exact; him and me, we are at the warong, we're talking, laughing and share some old stories of us, him is into camera before, damn! Turn out to be fine morning for the day, ;p

It was a very bright morning, 1O.Oo am to be exact; I am sitting in the car (parking beside Sempana Riau college), waiting for him, him appear out of nowhere, giving me this Yellow Cute Smiley Kitchen Ball, it is cute, very cute, no no, super cute, it successfully built a smile on my face again! I'm in bright. :)

It was a very beautiful morning, 11.Oo am to be exact; I go to the bathroom, him wait for me outside, 5 minutes later, we both playing the water in the bathroom together, washing our 'tak-mandee' face, cute, still cute, talking about both huh? him then giving me a Purple Guitar's Pick, him say, “ia bagos untok me-lembotkan tangan,” beautiful momment, love it, hahahah, ;p

It was a very lovely afternoon, 11.3o pm to be exact; him singing my song in the car with a wide smile on him face, adore it, yeah, lovely lovely, :)

It was a very sweet afternoon, 12.Oo pm to be exact; him and me eating Mcd's ice cream together, him taking my picture but then i've successfully make him delete it, hahhah, sorry, hu, thanks for the ice-cream nway, it's sweet! :)

It was a very creative afternoon, 12.3o pm to be exact; him and me are at Tanjung, capturing the beauty of Sungai Muar, him is my model for the day, and I do learn a lesson or two about photography, especially the part how to adjust the amount of light entering the lens, it's very helpful, thanks again him! I'm wider-ning my creativity, hahha :)

It was a very smooky afternoon, 1.Oo pm to be exact; him and me sitting side by side on the stairs in front of Muar Trade Center, him having a breathe in-breathe out session with a cigarette, him then give me the lighter him use to light up the cigarette, a Green Cricket Lighter that i keep it til now, it's still functioning though, again thanks! normally, I hate smokers, but suprising-ly, I don't hate him. Love the situation. Smoke smoke smoke, hate it, love it, difficult huh, :)

It was a very rainy afternoon, 3.Oo pm to be exact; him and me having a lunch at Babai's home, him helps to 'sendok the laok' for me, shouldn't I be the one who suppose to 'sendok the laok' after all? hahha, funny huh, but, thanks again I guess, appreciate it, him. It's rainy outside, heavily oh.

It was a very unforgettable afternoon, 5.Oo pm to be exact; him and me at the snooker centre, him playing, i'm not, never been good in stand-game, him come to me, ask if I wanted to sleep in the car, I say, “it's okay, i'm good,” him ask again, “nak aer ak? Ku bili,” and I say, “takpe takpe, ku tak haos,” him insist, but I insist back, never meet such caring person whole my life, unforgettable, lol, :)

It was a very pleasant afternoon, 5.3o pm to be exact; him and me at the Tanjung again, him busy capturing the beauty, nice breeze, cute water, it is such a pleasant momment, :)

It was a very chocolicious afternoon, 6.Oo pm to be exact; we are at Petronas, him buy me a Ferrero Rocher and a mineral, thanks, the expired date is on October 15, 2009, I still keep it, planning to eat it on October 14, 2009, hehee, notice that him really love the ferrero huh, very chocolicious, :)

It was a very sleepy evening, 7.Oo pm to be exact; him driving, Babai and Madie are sleeping, I am awake, raining outside, no wonder it feels good to have your pupils closed, heh, i'm sleepy but i'm still awake, I don't sleep. :)

It was a very smiley evening, 8.Oo pm to be exact; him say “byebye,” with a big smile for the night, send me to my college, him have a performance to catch up with, chaiyok him! Smille smile, smiley :)

It was a very happy evening, 1O.3o pm to be exact; while i'm witing this down, i'm in full of emotions, most of it, can't really identified, but I guess I'm happy, really am happy, seriously, having one of the best day ever, noticing that i'm crushing on somebody, in love with my crush, him! Muhammad Bin Zainal, :)

By; [thatreservedgirl]

No comments: