famouslastwords

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nature, please do your work, will you?

19/05/2009 22:56:00 PM

Nature, please do your work, will you?

Okay, I have pretty boring life,
I know it doesn't really mean anything to you,
But if you do listen,
I guess, it do mean something to me.

Turning the pages of yesterday,
Wondering if those memories really matters,
But from this view now,
I guess, maybe it doesn't, really, it doesn't.

Urrggh, while i'm writing this down,
I'm wondering if someone ever think of me,
Right now this moment,
Will it ever be, hey you, it does mean something to me!

I'm tired of doing nothing,
I'm sleepy but I cant sleep,
I'm hungry but there's nothing to eat,
Urggh, i'm dying. (ok, that's s a lil bit of exaggerating, ahahha)

I'm missing everybody!
Papaya, ciku, lemon, bringle, toyu, maritan, limau bali, halem, wandie, zuber, amir, arina, hanem, ester, lion, fadeeb, miwa, unte, ikhwan, syuk, umair, munirah, azhar, amran, supree, fawa, sayeb, kiki, bipi....the list never ends.

I'm missing my old school uniform,
I'm missing my long membebel pehimpunan,
I'm missing my empty add mathematics's notebook.

I'm missing the weirdness in me,
I'm missing how random I can be,
I'm missing the un-broken me,
I'm missing the girl on the wall I used to be,
I'm missing the old me,
I'm missing me, huh?

I guess she's missing me too.
Can I ever find her back?

Nature, please do your work, will you?

Okay, that's pretty much everywhere, random!

By: [thatreservedgirl]

12 comments:

Faris. said...

im guessing,you write a lot.and you read a lot. u listen to music a lot. and you watch movies a lot. kn? cs ur poetry,meaning the stuff u write are good,n can be much better. ill wait and see..=D

annur razali said...

ahahah, a comment from tesl student can really mean something huh?

i guess your guessing, maybe true, :)

Faris. said...

uish !jgn ar ckp tesl student dow haha malu aku.my english aint that gud wei !haha

annur razali said...

aahhah, ye ar tuh

+amiera+ said...

thanx 4 missing me..
missing u t0o..
funny how life RELLY chnge in just 10 months..
huhu
http://silunaberkata.blogspot.com/

annur razali said...

siyes doe, :) ahaha, yupyup, ku pon xpenah menyangka sampai begituh sikali, haih, guess that just how the story goes, em

Anonymous said...

cmni.
aku da sehat.
cari keja utk kauu !!
ahaha

annur razali said...

hahah, yeah! :)

Anonymous said...

aku ade! betol weyh.

aku te-piker,

bile nak ajak ko pegi zoo. huu

.freakyd.

annur razali said...

jhom skang jhom, xtahan ar doe

Anonymous said...

busy ouh,
minggu niyh appoinment full. huhu
ko cuti sampai julai en?
siyes ke nak gi weyh?

.freakyd lagi.

annur razali said...

siyes siyes, yupyup, shampai julai, :)