famouslastwords

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aini, :)

17/06/2009 18:00:00

Aini, :)

Aini Aini Aini, thanks for the tagging weyh, appreciate it weyh! :) :) :) anda telah mengisi mase lapang saye, ahhaahahha! :)


ineyh adela Aini, seorang phendiam yang gelige, :)

Maree mulakan!
Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

I am:

a girl.

I really want to go to:

london.

My favourite place:

my room.

My favourite thing:

lontong, d6o.

My favourite drink:

aer barli?

My favourite food:

kentang.

My favourite color:

rainbow please.

I was born in:

kuala pilah.

I live in:

nilai.

My school:

uitm.

My favorite story:

gilmore girls, yeah.

My hobby:

taking photos.

I wish I am:


summer glau.

I wanna tag:

incek hasnul azizi.

p/s: i hate summer glau, ahahah dan ghamba di google banyak tak lawa, atau aku yang tak phandai cari? either one, still dont bother.

By: [thatreservedgirl]

4 comments:

Hasnul Azizi said...

da jWab daH taG neh...

tHanx yaaH...

tagged laa byk2 lagik...

hua4...

annur razali said...

untok nul:

thank ya! :)

Anonymous said...

summer glau tu yg berlakon terminator tu ke?

hehe. dia xdelah lawa sngt, tp boleh la..

annur razali said...

untok asyraf abdul rahim:

ahhaha, yuppayuppa