24/05/2009 19:58:00 PM
Blame me? That is so not fair.
Okay, here's the thing, i'm supposed-ly balek khampong Kuala Pilah today, early morning tadee, but i've decided not to go, because when i'm there, i'll be quiet, loner, do my own thing, i'm not good in this social stuff, you know, kinda keep it to myself all the time.
Hurm, so, proceed, well that's pretty much a major reason why i'm not going to join my mother and my sister balek khampong.
So, the whole day, I was like walking around my room, got my another sister that keep me company, si pensel kayu. hurm, okay, maybe she doesn't make much different pon, ade ke tade ke, she's with my guitar, L, the whole time, playing verse.
Okay, she's good in music compare to me, hu.
Next, we don't do much, we don't talk much, we just watching the television together, and suddenly, paap!* the electricity is off.
Okay, then, time panas-panas tuh, I just realised that the water is also off.
Dalam ati tetanye, ayah aku neyh lupe baya bil letrik ngan bil aer ke huh? Coincidence gile doe.
Then, we do some photoshoot stuff considering that both da boring tahap takleh tahan da.
I got my lontong and start playing around with it, I didn't capture much coz I hate indoor view, I prefer the outdoor please, there's not enough light, so it's pretty hard to get the view that I want, i'm kinda frustrated, next, I shimpan my lontong, bia dea beradu and just watching the ceiling of my bedroom, it's black, yup, trust me, the wall is purple and soft pinky, the door and the floor is black, ya, pretty much I like emo-ish style, dark and gloomy, and there are chonteng-chonteng everywhere, I'll update the photos nati, hurm.
And I'm msg-ing with syuk, til the electric comes back on, thanks for keeping me company weyh, really thankful, :) how's skating anyway doe?
Okay skip skip couples of things, bawu sikejap tadee mak pulang membawa makanan dan pe-kabaran dawi khampong.
She said atok and wan was so very dissapointed because I wasn't tagged along with them to the khampong, she added that atok went out to the pasar early suboh just to buy those ingredient to masak my favourite dish, okay mak really mem-buwat-kan ku wase besala skang, hu.
But the story does not end there, my sister, si budak osh, make it such a big issue then, she was so pissed off with me cause I am the favourite grandchildren of all, she said, “wan asyek tanye ko je, pastuh masak makanan faveret ko, (which is sayor champor, ahha!), yang aku neyh, bokan dea nak masak-kan, tah dea tawu makanan feveret aku tah tidak.”
Blame me? That is so not fair. okay, let's me make it clear my dear, it's not easy being in the spotlight, you know, when you have to live with those expectations, remember once i'm in matriculation, and they was so proud with me, cause sooner i'll become a doctor, which I don't really look-up for, and when i've decided to drop out of matriculation to pursue my dreams in computer science, can you really see the pain in they're eyes when the knew about that, and til now, I cant even dare to watch it, shampai skang tawu tak? I'm in the guilt trip and that is not even close to easy task, get it?
Dan sikarang, I can definite-ly comfirm yang meweka menanti the result of my first semester in uitm just to prove that I am so wrong by dropping out of matriculation, trust me, I know. and i hope i can survive with those expectations this time.
Wahai si budak osh, try to take my place for a while, and you'll know what it feels like, it is damn tough, seriously, and this isn't a joke my dear, really it isn't.
By: [thatreservedgirl]

6 comments:
hui cucu kesayangan yang banyak tanggungan.
sabar jelah. buktikan kpd mereka result semester ni, kita tengok reaksi mereka itu macam mane.
gud luck ek noe, moga dpt result best2 dis sem!
untok acap: :) amin
huaa,i knw wht u mean.
sepp!! lol
untok nanae: yea, de gheng, aha, :)
lorh..
cucu kesygn ey kamu nieh
tp knpe ta mau pulang ke kmpg?
shian kt datuk kamu tuh
tuh ah, ku agak mementing-kan diwi waktu ituh, besala
Post a Comment