famouslastwords

Monday, March 30, 2009

One more day before I left~

3/12/2008 18:00:20 PM

it's one more day before i left..goodbye Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan..

officially out of this place, uitm, here i come! :)


****************************************************
13 days later;

16/12/2008 10:16:20 PM

An ice-skating experience, after 18 years waiting..

My name is Annur, (a typical 18 years old malay girl, 5o kg, 16o cm, have the sweetest smile according to Mr. Rajan, my English teacher) and I’m having a blast today folks!

Coz of what? I’m experiencing my first ice-skating after 18 years waiting, believe it, at last!

I’m in such a good mood now..hehehe..eventough i have bruises all over my body, (coz of the impact of falling down, million times actually) I cant even remember how long, (in seconds) I do actually stand on the ice..2o-3o seconds I guess, and the rest, I mean, most of the time, I was like, swimming on the ice..

My clothe went completely wet after 1o seconds I step into the ice ring..hahaha..I fall badly man, (you should see it!) though it hurts, a lot, but it worth the pain! The kind of satisfaction is there anyway, the beauty of standing on the ice even only for 2o-3o seconds, it’s undescribable, I’m in high (in good meaning actually) every single second of it, beautiful!

=]

Til next time though..chowchow..

Damn! It hurts!

=p

By: [thatreservedgirl]

No comments: