famouslastwords

Monday, March 30, 2009

Will I be ever remembered?

11/21/2008 7:42:21 PM

Will I be ever remembered?

Today have been such a long long day..started very early in the morning, I woke up, prepared to class..i’m wearing my blue “kaen langser” kurong (aku tibai mak-ku punye actually tapee siyes oh, memang kaen langser doe..huu) I didn’t finished my math assignment, that’s my purpose of going to tutorial centre at 7.3o even the class is actually supposed to start at 8.Oo++, hoping someone will be there, and I can copy his/her work before my mathematics teacher came into the class..haha (jaat aku weyh, meniwu jek kije) From far, I saw azamin, bend his back, writing down something, math calculation I guess..i approach him, very quietly, he was quit surprised when he saw me..first thing first, I ask him about the mathematics assignment, did he finished it already? He said yes, but he can’t answer question number two..i don’t really bother anyway, my aim is just to finished up the assignment quickly, I then, borrowed his paper and did my usual activities, COPYING! Haha! =p

Luckily, the class was actually started at 9.Oo am..i was very thankful but at the same time feeling a bit pissed off..why thankful? Coz I got enough time to complete my abandoned assignment..and why pissed off? Coz no one ever told me that the class started at 9.Oo..i know I’m just the girl on the wall, the invisible one, but I deserved to be reminded also right? Am I just alone here? Maybe..i guess I’m not the only one whose being forgotten here, besides me, azamin, zakuan, amran and nazirul also don’t know about the class..Popular people like us just to busy to jotting down the time when the next mathematics classes started (ayat tok menyenangkan ati-ku..huu)

And the rest of the day, went smoothly, as usual..

Now, it’s already o8.O5 pm, and I’m sitting here, in my room, writing this down while wondering, will I be ever reminded? Someday, when I’m gone, will someone ever think of me? Missing me, my smile, missing the time that we shared together, and wishing me by their side? Huh..til now, yup yup, I’m still wondering, will I be ever remembered?

By: [thatreservedgirl]

No comments: