famouslastwords

Monday, March 30, 2009

Talking about nothing~

3/30/2008 11:16:10 PM

Talking about nothing~

Sunday..bloody sunday..aku menghabeskan banyak mase aku pade awi neyh dengan me-watching “HEROES SEASONS 2 MARATHON..” owh man, just notice, I have a crush on WEST, CLAIRE’s boyfriend..the way he act is killing me..and when he said “I know that you can heal, but I don’t ever wanna see you get hurt,” I was like, “can I meet the scrip writer now..and if it’s a guy, it will be a plus then..hee~”..love that..

I hate the fact that HIRO NAKAMURA tak balek ke future bile dea da pon say goodbye to TAKESHI KENSEI and anak pembuat pedang tuh yang namenye start with “S”..SYEOKI..? SYAOKI..? SYEAKO..? SYIORI..? SYEAKI..? err..aku ingat doe, tapi agak lupe-lupe sket..ish..hurm..move on..pelbagai pertanyaan bemaen di pikeran aku time tuh..antarenye ialah:

1.Kinape HIRO NAKAMURA still nak stay kat situ..?
Adekah pasal dea suke gile nak mati ngan anak pembuat pedang yang namenye syeoki, syaoki, entah ape entah, tuh ke..?
Kot ye pon anak pembuat pedang tuh is the most beautiful girl in Japan, why can’t he just get over her, let her go, and forget about her..? “ade ketikenye, ko kine lakukan pengorbanan,” cam si KIRA cakap kat AMANE MISA..hurm..dea tak tengok cite DEATH NOTE ke..?
And btw, why can’t he just leave TAKESHI KENSEI a.k.a ADAM MONROE (in the future) to live his life, for the sake..come on la, he’s not that dangerous..not until HIRO NAKAMURA betray him and his friendship right..?

And after a long hard thinking, akhernye, I reach to a conclusion that I can ever possibly imagine iaitu, kalo HIRO NAKAMURA balek time tuh, maybe cite heroes neyh da lame abes coz da takde cite yang ingen diceritekan..fuh..and of course, you’ll say “daaa, lambat tol pick up..” I know, I know..

But here, aku ingen menyatekan yang aku benci gile bile TAKESHI KENSEI betekad tok seek for revenge or the fact that 93% of world population are going to die and whatsoever..now, the whole world perlu trime akibatnye..that’s totally not fair..darn him..

PETER PETRELLI, on the other hand, was the forgotten one..he’s no longer the one with the spotlight..as far as I can see, the character yang step up are BOB, DR SURESH, ANDO, ADAM MONROE and the TWINS from “I don’t know where”, mexico or spain maybe..the twins yang still idup is MAYA (the sister)..hey, i kinda like the dialek..“homicidio,” man, really-really like that..

After all, aku suke bagaimane care crite and scene-scene disuson..pretty great..thank god, it’s a marathon..hence, I don’t have to wait for a week untuk catch up chapter seterosnye..fuh..yang aku perlu tunggu skang hanyelah finale dea..excited..

And also, I can’t wait to watch third film of death note series: “L change the world..” it’s going to be great, hope so..KENICHI MATSUYAMA a.k.a L a.k.a RYUZAKI, if you read this, please and please, let me know how I can get in touch with you coz I have a bundle of questions to ask you, sweetheart..and trust me KENICHI, it’s going to take quit a long time..huhu..ya, ya..i’m sure all of you are laughing right now, isn’t it..? come on, show me some support guys, I’m just trying to be optimistic here~

By: [thatreservedgirl]

No comments: