famouslastwords

Monday, March 30, 2009

Spreading my wings

2/20/2009 8:34:00 PM

Spreading my wings

I am currently in the state of infinity, on high, every single minute of living considering the facts that I'm going to learn photoshop lessons for free from the ultimate professional photographer in Malaysia since he had been in this field for like 19 years, the fact that I'm going to involve in I-HAC seminars (hacking competition) and patricipating in NOVINCE tournament (debating asian style) at UiTM Shah Alam this coming March are the reasons of feeling this way, this is not about bragging or what, this is just an expression of feeling, telling that i am so damn ****ing happy with the way things work, the light is shine upon me, yeah, :)

Today, I wake up, brush my teeth, go to class at CLL Lab, Sri Laksamana, do a little talking in class, pay for my class photos, go to speakers corner, watch the senior debating about banning the facebook, gather for talk about the motion, go back to Mutiara college, buying chocolate ice-cream, go to dining, take two tauhu jepon, go back to Baiduri college, my home but not very sweet home after all, eat my lunch, thinking of KATAK PUYU BUNCET, read Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend, sleep, taking pictures, thinking of KATAK PUYU BUNCET again, read Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend again, open the web, writing my journal, upload photos, happy, :)

Ya, pretty much, I'm enjoying spreading my wings lately, wink ;p

By: [thatreservedgirl]

No comments: