1/4/2009 9:34:22 PM
Where I’m at?
I’m at UiTM now..to be specific, UiTM Johor, situated at KM 12, Jalan Muar, 85009 Segamat, Johor Darul Ta’zim..i’m stuck here for the next 3 years..yup..i’m taking my diploma in computer science here, my one and only true goal after all..i’m dropping out from Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College after having such a long long long battle with my heart..yup, that’s true..right after I got my final examination result, where my cgpa = 1.97 ONLY, I’ve decided to put a full stop..thank god I have a back up plan, you know, I always do, I’m good in planning, but not so good on realizing the plan, ahah, and here I am, just finishing my MMS week (Minggu Mesra Siswa) for Dec 2008 - Apr 2009 intake which is terrible+annoying+irritating+tiring week ever! (-_-#) Damn! I can still remember it clearly..
Supposedly, now I should be at Dewan Sri Temenggong where the public speaking+etc will be held..but, amazingly, the activity suddenly had been cancelled..yay me! =) And right now, im in my room, Baiduri college, sitting down on my table facing my beloved laptop, Q, and writing this down..
I’ve been to several class such as BEL 120 = English class, CSC 119 = fundamentals of computer science, CSC 125 = fundamentals of computer problem solving, and MAT 210 = my discrete mathematics class, for the past few days..it’s a good start anyway, I don’t have any difficulty on meeting new friends and lecturers, at least, til now, so far so good.. =]
I’m not a social person, I mean, it’s very hard to open up sometimes, mingle around, you know, especially, when, you don’t feel like getting involve in anything in particular, considering that I am a big thinker, (someone who thinks too much about anything and everything; according to NOe’s dictionary) I rather live in me and with me, a loner, to be clear..try to avoid any risks of getting hurt, the best way, as clear as it is, to stay away from anything and everything..yup..my only and old methode of NOe’s laws and rules..
Wishing to have such a wonderful yet contented life in here, chasing my aim, get dean’s list every semester, and graduating with Anugerah Naib Canselor..gile ah..
Nway, tommorow, I have my BEL 120 class at 8 am..shu shu, kine gi tdo..
Haa, before that, to AHMAD SYUKRI BIN ZOLKIFLEE: chaiyok sayang, stadi bebaek tok ups this coming 12 january ya! I do believe in you oh! =] And and, best of luck to all matriculation students too, gambate-ru guys!
Later..
By: [thatreservedgirl]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment